Sunday, January 25, 2015

Music Is Everything

(photo via: androidsigma.com)

First of all, I want to say thank you for checking out my blog! My goal with this blog is to share new artists and new music with you. Anything that I like and any new artist and new music that I find interesting will be posted. Every week I’ll be sharing new artists from any genre. I’m pretty sure that anytime we find new music, what’s the first thing we want to do? We want to tell someone right? So this will be my way of doing that. Along with new music, I will post links about that specific artist and how to find their music and any other information about them. I’ll most likely be posting about them more than once so keep checking back often. I will write about how I found them and why I decided to share their music with you. Also, another thing we can do on this blog is you can let me know how you find new music. Let me know and I’ll post it on here also! Let’s spread our love of music on here because without music, I’m sure most of us would be lost. There’s no other thing like music. Music is the one thing where we can all come together and express and feel our emotions. I don’t know about you but when I’ve needed music, music has and will always continue to be there for me. Music is everything. So let’s do this. On to the next post…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!